Suffering from anxiety, unwanted thoughts while alone. Should I see a specialist?

hi i am suffering from anxienty and unwanted thoughts of harming myself and my children these thoughts only come on if i am really tired and if i am in my house with my kids at night on my own. if other people are with me at nitght i am fine it is only when i am on my own.i have a great doctor and am seeing a councillar but he does not specialize in cbt . would i be better to see somebody who specializes in cbt to help me with my anixety and unwanted thoughts. to hurt my children or myself is the worst thing i could ever imagine. i feel like i am going mad. i would appreciate any advice. sincerly, valerie
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013