Suffering from anxiety, mood swings, unable to keep secrets, addicted to pornography. Treatment?

i am 28 years pf age. i suffer from anxiety . i smoked a lot but now decreased it upto 4-5 per day for 2 weeks. normal blood pressure . i used to watch internet pornography. my mood fluctuates. mostly negative. i always take a step and after few days i regret about that if not went according to my expectation. i can not keep secrets, always say it to others by mistaken.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013
from your description of symptoms, you seem to be suffering from mood disorder which can be of many types, it can be depression, schizophrenia or bipolar disorder.
you could be suffering from depression, or you could be having withdrawal symptoms from smoking so much and you are trying to reduce.
i would suggest you need to be seen by a psychiatrist for check up couselling and to be put on medications to reduce your symptoms
hope to have answered your query
get well soon and have positive thoughts and be strong.