Suffering from anxiety and depression. Missed periods, feels pressure in head, light headed while standing. What's wrong?

I do have anxiety and depression , but I ve been fine lately, and I have missed one period last month, but I have it now.. (I m just giving facts for you to get a better understanding) I m 20. But, for some reason, my head has been feeling like pressured on both sides in the middle, and my face , mainly my cheeks feel hot. I ve felt a little light headed when standing. What s wrong?
Asked On : Thu, 5 Apr 2012