Suffering from anxiety and depression. Feeling fatigue all the time, body ache. Had a major trauma in life. Taking lexapro. Need a cure

Hi, I am 39 year old female. I suffer from anxiety , depression , can never wake up one morning and say I feel good today no matter how many hours I sleep, I feel fatigue . I either have gastro issues, or zaps in my body, and the most recent one is a few days before my mentrual cycle, My whole body aches...including my shoulders, arms, back and neck. have no energy and want my life back...I lost my 7 year old daugter in a car accident 5 years ago, so have had a major trauma in my life. I am taking 10mg of lexapro . any ideas on what this could be?
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013