Suffering from anxiety, addicted to alcohol, advised stopping rivotril. Alternative for rivotril?

Dear Sir, I am under medication of Quitipin, Depakote 250 xr, Betacap 40 mg sr.Kindly note i am suffering from anxiety and also take alcohol.Now doctor told me not to take Rivotril 1 mg and stopped it as they say it should not be taken if i am continuing with alcohol,Pls give me best option for rivotril as i feel betacap is not at all effective and i am getting anxited even after taking it.Pls suggest me. My weight is 95 and height is 178 cms.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013