Suffering from anxiety. Why do I think of death and heart attacks?

Dear sir , I am khethan 26 yrs old.... I am suffering from anxiety disorder problem.I a continuously thinking about death.i couldn t control these thoughts myself.If i heard any body went to death due to heart attack ,i ll feel heart attack will come to me also.many times that feeling is brought to me abnormal anxiety and panic problems...i having these problem since july 2011.if i heard about any death ( known or unknown) due to heart attack or accident, i will feel my heart beat increases, palpittans, fearing about heart attack......kindly help me to cure this problem...
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012