Suffering from anxiety. Had chronic hives last year. Allergic to penicillin, low in ferritin , low serum folate, constantly stressed. Cure?

hi my name is sue ive had anxiety for years i feel better than i used to tho i cant go out any where on my own and even when i do have someone with me i still get anxous but i dont feel ill like i used to since lasy august ive suffered with choloronic hives and its stressing me out because im scared of going into severe allergic reaction ive never had any allergies to food but had reaction to penicillin a few years ago havent taken it since i since found out that im low in ferritin and ive got low serum folate could this be the reason for itchy rash or could it be stress can i go into severe allergic reaction from this hives
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012