Suffering from anxiety. Dizziness, blackouts and blurry vision. How can this be cured without medication?

hi doctor i think i have an anxiety problem....i have had 5 blackouts in my life an it started off by me getting nervous an them i fainted ...once am standing while i start getting the feelings...i will eventually fall down...i start to get my sight gets really blurry ....i get nervous for a couple of things an i have no control over them,i blackout for only a couple of seconds an then i wake up on the ground having no memory of when i pass out its always happen when i have something very important to do like new job, exams,if am infront of an crowd i need to correct this cause they are very important things in my life please tell me what you think...If it can be solved (without drugs would be nice).....
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013