Suffering from ankylosing spondylitis. Prescribed infliximab rimecade, pain returns after temporary relief. Permanent cure?

M25 years male 85kg I have Ankylosing spondylitis I received treatment ( infliximab rimecade 100mg) as the following dose (0-2-6_and then every 8weekes)after finished the first dose I become better but after 5weekes from third dose the pain return as the same as I was before treatment . And I received fourth dose before the time and the pain was gone 5weekes later the same pain started again . I consulted a doctor in my town he told me I should take 3mg/kg means i have to receive 200mg every 8 weeks. Please dear doctor I need your consultation. thanks
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012