Suffering from ankle pain after dinner. What medication should I take? What is the relation of foods with ankle pain.

• I am 26yrs old girl, I have notice every night if I am having heavy dinner or non veg, I am getting ankle pain in morning once I will get up from bed,then after 5 min,it goes off, I was overweight(73kg) , now I have reduce, now I am 67 kg,usually time time dinner I am having very less food especially sprouts or salads… Please let me know if I need to take some test or medicine, what is the cause foods with ankle pain. Reply is appreciated
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012