Suffering from angina and other cardo, vascular conditions, please suggest

For someone who suffers from angina and other cardo vascular conditions.?
Is it natural to feel tired and listless all the time? I am puzzled as to why I feel like this. I do and try to execise each day but sometimes it is such not possible. Under doctors supervision, but he doesn't think tiredness is linked to my heart condition. Have had blood tests for anemia but that was all clear. Quite concerned as I see to have no quality of life these days. Not feeling sorry for myself would just like to know what is happening to me
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009