Suffering from anger attacks, throws and breaks things during attack. Has dizziness and nausea on taking Arip. Suggestions?

Hello, I am from India. My husband has problems of anger attacks. He gets angry very easily on simple things and he also has mood swings. When he gets angry, he cannot be controlled. he throws things, breaks things and even once tried to put things on fire. He also beat me one day hard during his anger. I took him to a psychiatrist and he gave him Arip Mt 30 mg, but he is not willing to take it after taking 3 doses as he is experiencing nausea and dizziness . Kindly suggest.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013