Suffering from anemia, hair fall, bruising easily. Taking irospan. Low iron levels. Treatment?

i had anemia my doctor says it s fine now ,i also had rny surgery in 2005 i want to know how i can bring my ferritin level up it was 0.9 and after weeks of irospan it got to 17 but i feel that i still way to low my doctor don t agree how can the numbers be such a wide range 0.8 - 250.0 whose to say that i feel fine when mine is below 20 my hair is falling out and i bruse easy,and i m so tired no matter what i tried to tell my dr. from what i read most dr.s like to see it at 100 what do you think.sorry but i don t have any money at all i had to stop working due to being so sick ,thank you anyway
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012