Suffering from androgenic alopecia. Took medicines, no improvement. Suggestions?

hi doctor, iam suffering from androgenic alopecia type of baldness as mentioned by my doctor.i have been suffering from the past 2 and half years.i have started using mintop 2% and some vitamin tablets.i follwed for three months den stopped.Again after one year having loss in hair in the frontal area..i again went to a dermatologist n he gave me finax tablets, 5% minoxidal and amenexil solution(hair for u) bottle., follihair tablets,i follwed for three months and again stopped.But now i realize that much of my hair has been shedded off in the frontal region.suggest me how i should prevent this.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012