Suffering from androgenic alopecia. On Tugain Lotion, Finax. Side effects?

I am 23 year old male suffering from androgenic alopecia . The doctor has advised me the following medicines - 1) Tugain Lotion 10% - 60 days 2) Finax 1mg tab - 60 days 3) Pretihair tab - 60 days I have read that finasteride has many side effects like erectile dysfunction , low libido , low sperm count , gynecomastia , etc. Is Finax going to be really harmful for me? Also I am assuming that Tugain is Minoxidil. I have read that minoxidil may cause rashes , dark circles , scaly skin etc. Is it true? Thank You!
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012