Suffering from anatal gastrarites. Took pan40. Having acute gastrarities. Took razo. Right treatment?

Dr. I am suffering from anatal gastrarites for that i was taking pan40 & pan d which dosent work and now since last week i am having acute gastrarities problem now my doctor suggested Halirab-D which also doesnt works and today he also suggested me to take Razo easy ,now the problem is the gas is moving up ward right side of my chest and moves towards backward of my chest and both the arms are paining for some time and i am not able to walk also . And if i sit than there is no problem. So, please suggest me some medicine or if i need to change my doctor .

with regards,

waiting for reply
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013