Suffering from anal fissures. No medication available, surgery prescribed. Laser surgery viable option?

Sir Greetings , i am a female 27 years old, live in xxxxxxxx, and suffering from anal fissure . There is no meditation in xxxxx except surgery.No laser treatment available here. I am feeling severe pain. I am facing such pain that i wish to die than to face this pain.Sir if you can tell any treatment of it. Also you know any laser surgery available in xxxx? because we can go in xxxx. Please help us.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013