Suffering from anal fissure and hemorrhoids. Cortisone suppository, miralax and stool softeners tried. Mucus in the stool. Need surgery?

I currently have an anal fissure and hemmroids. I am on a cortisone suppository, miralax, and stool softeners while I await my surgical consult. My question is that would the anal fissure and/or hemmroids cause white streaks to appear in my stool? I examined the white streaks and when I rub the white particles between my (gloved) fingers, it disinigrates and smears...all information says worms , but no itching and the streaks don t appear to be worms. I think it might be mucus or just the suppository residue coming out. Should I head back to the doctor before next week when I see the surgeon?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013