Suffering from amblyopia and sinusitis, patching done, corneal tear, severe pain in one side of face. Taking anti-inflammatory sprays. Treatment for pain relief?

Hi, My problem of lazy eye ( amblyopia ) in the left eye was detected when i was 9 years old. The patching was done on the eye and results did improve. 3 years later, the patching was removed. I continued thereafter (age12-18) without a patch and the things were good. One day, while practicing for an event, i got a corneal tear in the lazy eye which was stitched. Few months later, while playing, my left portion of face (including the head , nose , eye in that part) started having tremendous pain. My left nose started getting blocked and there was a stuffy feeling coupled with throbbing feeling and severe pain in the entire left part of face. I stopped playing much. This pain developed more in years and now i have this stuffy feeling even when i don t play. Later, i found that it was a sinusitis problem as well. I started taking medications ( anti-inflammatory and sprays) which do help when i am not involved in any sports or exercise but the severe pain starts when i do any activity like running, cycling or tennis. I get some relief if i close my good eye and exercise with the lazy eye at that time and unblock the nose. i have consulted all doctors that might be related to this problem(neurologists, eye specialists and ENT specialists). , but could not find a solution to the problem. Kindly help because the problem is worsening day by day. It becomes very difficult to even talk to somebody due to that pain and it seems like killing myself because the pain nowadays persists the whole day.
Asked On : Fri, 13 Apr 2012