Suffering from alopecia areata. Taking keraglo, candid-b. How to prevent further infection?

hello doctor - im suffering from alopecia areata . i was injected kenacort in the infected area in my head. then provided tablet named KERAGLO , and now a solution named CANDID-B. though small sprouts of hair is slowly growing at the centre alone.. the infection is fast spreading to other parts and the infections site is now bigger in size.. pls give me some solution.. and diet and hygiene solution. how should i solve this and prevent from further occurence. pls help. thank you
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013