Suffering from allergy. High IGE levels. Taking betneso, patadine and katasma. Not able to find out the root cause. Suggestions?

My sister is suffering from allergy for last 2 years. She is 20 years old. She is having high I.G.E level 414. She took medicine like Betneso 40, Patadine, Katasma etc for last 7 months. But still she is suffering from that. The doctor is unable to find out the root cause of the allergy. She wants to stop taking the medicine. But the allergy issue starts again once she stop a tablet. Please help us. I am staying in Bangalore now. But my sister is staying in Assam. Please tell me what to do now.
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012