Suffering from allergic rhinitis and sinusitis. Normal biopsy report. Have nasal congestion, running nose. Permanent remedy?

I have been suffering from Allergic Rhinitis with Sinusitis for the last 10 years or so. I went through almost all types of medication i.e, Allopathic, Ayurvedic & Homoeopathic. But, haven t got any relief till date.I went through a minor surgery for biopsy but found nothing serious. But, I suffer from stuffy, runny and congested nose almost 12 months a year and this affects my job. Right now I am going through Homoeopathic treatment.But whenever, allergy increases I have to go for allopathic medication. Please advise me if there is any permanent cure for this.
Asked On : Mon, 26 Nov 2012