Suffering from allergic cough and sneezing also taking medicines but of no use. Can an online doctor suggest medicines of homeopathy ?

hello! my wife is suffering from allergic cough and cold as well as sneezing since 4-5 months i have shown her to a allopathy doc he said she is suffering from allergic rhinitis . which is characterized by an itchy/runny nose, sneezing, and nasal congestion . Other allergic symptoms include: itchy ears and throat, Eustachian tube problems (the tube connecting the inner ear to the back of the throat), red/watery eyes,cough,fatigue/loss of concentration/lack of energy from loss of sleep, and headaches . plz prescribe some remedy in homeopathy as allopathy medicine are of not effecttive. her age is 30 she doesn t drink tea/cofee but always thirsty of water, doesn t like sweet but like spicy and sour food. feels always warm and always in a hurry of doing things.her ESR, hameglobin and blood pressure is normal cheked recently.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Aug 2011