Suffering from alcoholic cirrhosis. Have ascites and hypertension. Swelling in the legs. Is Indian Noni gold good for this?

My brother age 53 Yrs is suffering from alcoholic cirrhosis of the liver since 2/3 months. He has now ascites and portal hypertension. abdominal fluid and swelling in the legs and foot which is not improving. He is taking aldactone 300 mg and ursomax 300 mg. Now he intend to take Indian Noni Gold. Does noni is going to improve his health He is on fruit and vegetable juices and semi solid food intake viz. oatmeal etc. YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013