Suffering from adenoids, tonsils, cough, unable to sleep. Taking pentids. Cure?

Hi, My son is 5 yrs of age and he is having adenoids and tonsils problem. he was prescribed for pentids 400 course in feb then he become ok. now again he has developed the same symptoms and now feels difficulty while sleeping at night. we really feel bad to see him as he make sound also seems to be very uncomfortable while sleeping as we are out of and dont know how to proceed for that please suggest any home remedy till the time we will back to next year. Also he is having cough problem now a days
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012