Suffering from acute urticaria and severe allergies. History of malaria. Swollen liver and spleen. Reason?

I am aged 69 years suffering from acute utricaria allergy problem seasonal besidews last june had malarial fever doctor chennai prescribed malarial injections and sorbilkine tonic stating both liverand spleen bulged or swollen now maintenace dose i take 10 mg Atarax tablet mat night having severe allergy and digestionproblem want to have throuigh check up and undergo tests that may be advised fever whenever allergy synpmtons appear digestion thrown out fevere is also there the allergy attack is severe during nights swollen lips and other part of the body doctors prescribed attarax zemped 4 mg wysolone and bvce complex tablets both veg and non veg gives trouble I also get cold often for that deryphyllin i took for sometime and discontinued cold attacks immediately whenever i drink soft drinks or cold items gastric trouble is there doctors prescribed zwentk 150 tablets intake of allergy anti histamine tablet keeps me drowsy BP is normal the doctor say however advise me what is to be done i ahev the blood reports and prescription given by dertamatologist in chennai food containing opil or tomatoes cause allergyand upset digestion i have regular walking habit dail;y and active give me a date i will call on you for examination and tests and treatm,ent
Asked On : Sun, 1 Apr 2012