Suffering from acute, severe mental disorder, OCD. I am depressed. What to do?

I am a man ...old man of 65 years educatged, i am suffering from acute and severe mental disroder... OCD ..obsessive compulsive disorder. If i go to a temple or if i see a pic of a god or goddess, bad thoughts abd abusive words come to my mind...i have to make obeissance again and again till such a time..that i get a good thought...bad thgoughts come to instantly and instinctively. I am much depressed...please help me.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012