Suffering from acute paranoia, worried about wife being unfaithful. How to reduce delusions?

Good Morning doctor XXXXXXX, I have suspected for many years that I have a severe case of acute paranoia . I am often am tortured by thoughts of my wife being unfaithful simply because she doesnt pick up the phone when I call sometimes. This behaviour is beginning to effect our relationship in a negative way. How can I reduce the paranoid delusions that I am encountering? Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012