Suffering from acute leg pain. Increases while walking more. How to get relief?

Hi Mr: Samuel .My name is Wafa i am from Afghanistan My question is regarding about leg pain. the ill person is My mother which is having leg ache around 2 years. When ever she walk allot and when she set then she fell too much pain. And we have met with different doctors in Afghanistan and some doctors out side Afghanistan such as Pakistan. I would like your respectful idea, if you have a good idea we will act on that... Looking to your quick reply
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012