Suffering from acute headache. Diagnosed as migraine. On vasograin. Feeling sick. Medicine for pain relief?

I am 37years old male. I am suffering from acute headache 3-4 days per week for the last 4 years. My pain starts from occipital region and spread rapidly.If one day pain in right side then the next day in the left side. My house physician diagnosed it as migrane after consultation with brain scan.He was prescribed me recently as----Fludac 20 and vivax 25,but after completion of one month course the situation is same. Recently I am taking vasograin tablets(2 tab at a time) at the time of pain.After taking vasograin I am becoming verymuch week. Please suggest me, is it migrane or any other disease? Which medicine do you prescribed me to relief from acute pain.
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012