Suffering from acute gastritis, belching, upper abdominal pain. Prescribed medicine, problem persists. Suggestions?

i am suffering from acute gastritis and 5 minute after having food i belch and have little pain on the upper part of abdomen i consulted a doctor he prescribed sucral-o and znr for 10 days but still it persist he later changed one of the medicine dioval la (wallace) and he advised me to continue with znr (Zinc Carnosine 75 mg + Rabeprazole 20 mg ) please advised me last year i suffered from similar problem i got cured after taking sucrafil-o and ganaton total(rabeprazole 20 and itopride) lasttime doctor told me to take stool, blood liver test butfound nothing i am from coochbehar west bengal i don t have credit card but i can pay through draft
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012