Suffering from acute gastrites problem with mild pain staring from stomach end towards the end of the right side bottom rib

Hi My name is munaaf.I am 26 years old and have a question to Dr.Poorna Chandra K.S.I have been suffering from acute gastrites problem with mild pain staring from stomach end towards the end of the right side bottom rib..I have been goin to Dr.Dinesh Kini in manipal and also consulted Dr.S.S.Kumar in malleshwaram.I have an endoscopy done and found some stomach erosions, more acid formation and also did ultrasound but found nothing serious.I feel very depressed,repeated burps and I dont have the privilege to eat normally.I have stopped eating spicy , gave up my smoking routine but sometimes in three days I have one and also stopped drinking tea, coffee..I dont eat chapati as I feel it agravates it...please help me relieving of regular pain
Asked On : Wed, 18 May 2011