Suffering from acute enterocolitis, can any online doctor explain my present condition ?

Age 39, Weight 61.5 droped to 60 in last 25 days. Had diarrhoea on 2nd Aug. was given medication by family doctor not controlled was hospitalised on 4th Aug. All test reports normal except stool test which shows presence of E.coli and E histolytica. Treatment given was Inj Zanocin, Inj Taxim, Inj. Metrogyl and Tab. Darolac during hospitalization anf course of Tab Zanocin TZ twicw a day for 2 days, Tab Taxim O200mg twicw a day for 2 days, Tab Pan D 1 Twice a day for 1 week and Tab Normaxin 1 twice a day 1 week.Diagnosis Acute Enterocolitis Got well but again on 16th while driving to office felt a strong urge for a bowel movement which i could not hold and again was treated with Inj Neksium 40 mg Unibag NS 00ml, Metris 100 ml, oflox 100ml Inj, Emeset 2 ml inj., with course of Oflox 200mg 2times 5 days mehyl 400 2 times 5 days cap redodil 3 times 2 days.diagonsis AGE got fine but again on 24th had same problem was advised to repeart corse of ciplox TZ and Doxy for 5 days. On 26th was slight improvement but not complete releif. Pls sggest which tests will confirm /supplement diagnosis/ any other suggestion. I am on medication for thyroid 100mg since last 2.5 yrs. Recent reports show high TSH=6.8 Current mediction by gastro spl. is O2 twice a day for 5 dys, yogut once in a day. Feeling better had stool only once today
Asked On : Fri, 26 Aug 2011