Suffering from acute constipation, great difficulty in passing stools. Taking isabgol. Cure?

Sir I am an old aged person who is suffering from acute constipation since 4-5 years and bound to take tab cremalax 10 mg per day before evening meal. Position is so alarming that if I do not take the tablet I can not fresh even applying full force. I am very much worried about the unnatural condition. I do not know how long I will survive in this situation. The effect of fiber , use of excessive water and isabgol etc are of no use. Please please....
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012