Suffering from acne vulgaris, skin lesions, hyper pigmentation. Thyroid levels normal. Treatment?

hi, i am 26 years old and i am suffering from acne vulgaris .i tried lot of medications[ after consulting a dermatologist] but then it keeps on coming. eventhough the hyperpigmentation which occurs after the lesion kind of clears off.but new lesions keep on coming. i dont find any particular relation to any food item. my periods are all regular,i checked my fsh and lh levels which was normal. my tsh is also normal what can i do to prevent or atleast decrease the formation of new lesions? my email id is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012