Suffering from acne that leave a scar. Living in humid conditions, unhealthy diet. Tried tropical cream that result to dry and itchy skin. What should be done ?

sir I am suffering from acne . It has left marks all over my face. I used to have a very clear skin with minimal skin problems. I am currently stationed in an island where the relative humidity is more than 90%. And I see a direct correlation between my acne and the place. I dont have a very healthy diet too. We have a lot of spicy and oily food. The frequency of occurence of pimples is not much, but the mark left is taking ages to heal. I have also tried topical creams, which has eventually left my skin dry untolerably itchy and increased photosensitivity . They include benzoyl peroxide and clindamycin. Please suggest me the way ahead.
Asked On : Fri, 27 Apr 2012