Suffering from acne, tested for Haemoglobin and TSH, given tardyferon, QV face cleaner. Best medication?

hi,doctor i already consult for acne with a general practitioner.she tested my blood and the result is H6 hemoglobin value is 10.1 g/d1 and H04 Thyroid stimulating Hormone is 3.08 IU/ml.she given me medicines;tardyferon 80 mg 30 tabs,clindacin gel ,Q V face cleaner.on 19/2/2013.without any interpretation i use as per her advice.but still no changes in my case .can u help me from my worriesAnd also there was a very dark circle around my eyes.can u consult me and give me the proper medicine for my problem.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013