Suffering from acne, red spots and deep pores on face, painful. Treatment?

hello sir: m a student of BBA,i have acne problem since 7-8 years.i done numerous on and off treatment during this period.i take several high antibiotic but non works.currently i using acdermin gel which work properly on my face and it control acne up-to 90 i worry red spots and deep pores on my face.
my second problem is about severe painful acne on my back and abdomen, this started 3 years earlier but finished by there are numerous severe acne on back and abdomen that cause pain.
sir,plz recommend me something better that treat my red spots and deep pores of my face,and acne on my back and abdomin.thanx
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013