Suffering from acne on my cheek for long

i am suffering with acne on my cheek for long time.i am undergoing treatment since one year. i am 27. single . please adv.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Mar 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
welcome to health care magic forum,
yes suffering from acne for girls is really sometimes very embarrassing, as you have mentioned that you are taking treatment from last 1 yr, which is very long time and if you are taking modern medicines which will only suppress your acne but will never cure it, and taking tablets and using local applications will only disturb you GIT problems and will make your skin more sensitive, it is better to switch to Homeopathy in order to get yourself cured,

For more info u can mail us at or visit us at
Homeopath Dr. Rangadhar Satapathy's  Response
hi welcome to health care magic
Acne has many etiological factors. Stress, bad cosmetics, hormones imbalance are some general cause. Stress causes your oil glands to overcompensate. Bad cosmetics lead to bacteria-laden pores. Hormonal changes cause the sebacuous glands to overact. So when ever you are coming from out side always wash your face with luke warm water with light face wash. give some modification of your life styles like avoid junk and fast foods, avoidas much as possible unnecessary stress. Try to add more fruits and vegetables in your diet. Homeopathy treatment helps lot in acne cases. so you can take homeopathy treatment too. Thank you