Suffering from acne on face. Have oily skin, hand and legs skin looks dull and rough. Any suggestion?

hi,i have some skin problem and which is very severe.from few days i am suffering from acne ,,this is too much..if one is vanished another to have come...there is no space in my face,,what should i do,,,?? and yea my skin is oily...and i have another skin problem..which is my hand and leg s skins are so dull...and rough..this is so much ambarressing..and darker than my please give me some suggestion..
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jun 2012