Suffering from acne, oily, dandruff prone skin, temporary relief with medicines, had dry skin earlier. Treatment suggestion?

doctor my name z juhi... i am suffering from acne , pimple ,oily and dandruff prone skin from last one year though i have been using doctor s prescribed medicines ... including derma dew acne but the results are temporary... previously my skin was dry and i use to allpy johnson s baby milk cream.. bt nw my skin is realy very oily and it produces lot of dandruff. doctor could you please suggest me the right thing to prevent all this and at the same time i want to get rid of the reddish marks and scars.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012