Suffering from acne, dark spots. Using ponds white beauty, retino. Treatment options?

Hi my name is XXXXXX and i ve suffer from acne since 6month n i ve squeeze many acne and finally i ve black spot in my face n new acne are appearing in my face day by day n i ve consult the dermatologist 1month ago he ve given me clingard for morning n retino for night but i m nt using this medicine regularly becoz it have make my skin more dark look like ugly so i m using pond white beauty before going outside because it has spf20 n try to remove dark spot
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012