Suffering from acne and oily skin. Not cured by retin-a. How to get rid of it?

Hello. I m a 20 year old girl. I ve never had acne problems before 2 years. Now it s going severe. I tend to have a combination skin, though it does get quite dry during the winters. Yet, the acne is troubling me, even though I ve never had oily skin. I ve used Retin-A religiously every night for past 8 months as prescribed by a family doctor but it did not work for me. Kindly help me with what may work. I ve no other digestion problems either which may lead to eat. So, I m totally at a loss about what to do. Thank you, Anindita Das
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012