Suffering from acne and have sensitive skin, using sodium sulfacetamide with good relief. Any other medicines available?

Hi my daughter has sensitive skin , some rosacea (redness) and has battled acne for several years. The only thing that ever worked was sodium sulfacetamide 10% pads in a urea vehicle. About a year and a half ago, they became unavailable and her acne came back. I searched the internet and found them again last month and her acne began to disappear. Now, that company has also stopped making them. I started reseaching again and came across all these warnings about the they may lead to Stevens Johnson syndrome and other concerns. Is that why so many companies have stopped making them? Do you know where I can order the pads from or is it just too risky? YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013