Suffering from acne. Using minocyclin for bacterial infection. Need a permanent cure

Hi I had never had acne problems what so ever..actually people use to tell me all the time how they wished they had clear skin like mine. But about a year ago I start braking out with acne all over my face! I dont pick at my zits at all and it still leaves scars. My family doctor says its a bacterial infection under my skin and has given meds called minocyline for it and I been using for about 5 months maybe longer and it isnt working! any advice on what to do? I just want to get rid of this acne so it doesnt cause anymore scaring! I brake out in between my eyes and my chin ..the skin on my face is normal but it gets oily in between my eyes about and hour after washing my face. I just want to feel pretty again and acne is not very pretty!
Asked On : Thu, 3 Jan 2013