Suffering from acne. Taking tetralysal, severe hair loss. Side effect of medication?

Hi, I have been using Tetralysal 300 for 6 months for my acne ,from the 3rd month I have noticed that I m loosing my hair really bad and they are really thin comparing to what they used to be. I have a balanced diet and try to stay healthy as i know antibiotics weaken your body.The question is.. Does Tetralysal make me loose my hair? Because it has never happened before, well I do relise we loose hair everyday but not as much as I do now.
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012