Suffering from acne. Prescribed sebamed foam, isotretinon, side effect of dry skin, stopped medication, recurring acne, scars. Treatment?

Sir, this is XXXXX. I am 25 years old. I never had acne or pimples as a teenager. But for the past 2 years, my skin has been breaking out. I consulted a dermatologist a year and half back...she prescribed sebamed foam/fash foam, along with Isotretinon 10 mg tablets for 15 days first, then another 15 days after a month. Then for a year, I didn t have frequent breakouts even after the discontinuing medication after 30 days. My skin was always on the dry-combination side even before visiting the doc. Now three months back, my skin turned very dry and started peeling. My doctor suggested me Xplode zinc and ginseng tabs and venusia cream to tackle the dryness. But after this dry skin phase, recently my skin started breaking out and it s leaving scars on my face. Can you suggest me a treatment.
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012