Suffering from acne. Lump on hand, back neck and temple. Looking for cure

Afternnon Doctor(s), I m a 22 year old male, which suffers from very basic, yet noticeable acne . I ve recently been sharing some close face to face kissing with my girlfriend who suffers from acne as well. This morning I noticed a rather large lump about 3cm below my temple, just in front of my ear. I also noticed a small lump on the back of my neck on the left hand side, a very small but noticeable one. I know I ve had this lump on the back of my neck for sometime and it comes and goes so it could be to do with lymph nodes swelling up. However, the lump on the left temple side (just below it) is much much bigger than the one on the back of the neck and it came on over night. Could it be a bug bit? It s red, it s very hard, it feels like you can get underneath it with your fingers and it s quite hot. Any help would be great Doc. I m pondering towards if it s maybe an Acne Cyst , but would like to clear that it s nothing too serious to worry about. Cheers,
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012