Suffering from acne. Have oily skin. Suggest lotion which contain 5% bezoyl peroxide

hi, i m 30 yrs old female. I m suffering from acne for more than a year now. I continuously took treatment from a dermatologist for almost 6 months, but did not help but made my skin more sensitive. Originally my skin is very oily but now it has become sensitive also. Finally, i ve started using natural products for my acnes. I m using face wash with 2% salicyc and it is helping my problems. I ve read that benzoyl peroxide helps to resolve acne problems by drying them. Can you please suggest any cream or gel which has 5% bezoyl peroxide(Available in India(Delhi)), so that i can apply it on my acnes at night. Thanks in Advance.
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013