Suffering from acidity, mucus in stool, burning in esophagus, tingling in face and chest. Stool test showing Alkaline occult blood, pus cells and RBC. Taking Norfloxacin and Tinidazole. Need diet advice

I am 31 year old guy.I am having a history of acidity for more than 2-3 years.My lifestyle had been very sedentary. for past 2 months i am having mucus(as it comes in dysentery ) with kind of spume with my stool in the end.sometimes it becomes normal and in few days it starts again. I am weakening also. My weight was 70 kg and it declined by 3-4 Kgs in one month and now its almost constant to 66-67 kgs.Feel weak in thighs, jaw muscles, arms.. I feel like something is slightly stuck in my lowest point of my throat (the point where we knot a tie) and burning in esophagus with heavy stomach.I feel hungry in every 3 hrs. After bowel movement in the morning i do not feel empty completely.I also feel irritation and burning in esophagus if i take anything spicy( not every time generally in the morning). I feel weakness, short spasm and tingling in my any part like neck/ face/chest/leg etc… I am also feel panic and fear mostly at night before sleeping..I think i am in depresion for last 3 months. Today I had a Stool test and report is as under : Reaction pH - Alkaline Occult Blood- Positive Pus Cells- 2-4 Starch- Absent Vegetable- Present Macrophages- Absent Undigested food particals- Absent Bacteria- Heavy RBC - 1-2 Fat Globules- Absent Epithlial Cells- 2-3 Ova- Nil Cyst- Nil My question is- 1. Is there any serous issue? 2. What should be my next step?I am taking Norfloxacin and tinidazole since yesterday.(My doctor friend suggested me to take it for 5 days.) 3. Can bacteria and this above conditions cause high BP and high cholesterol? 4. What should be my diet.
Asked On : Mon, 9 Jul 2012